1. Place cold , but slightly soft chopped butter and sugar in a bowl, whisk with electric whips. Stirring constantly, add the egg, lemon peel, lemon juice and finally the flour and baking powder
2. The dough immediately after kneading is soft but does not stick to the fingers....
3. Store the dough in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes
4. After the specified time has elapsed, form balls by dividing the dough into fifteen pieces, round and place in baking pan on baking paper , pushing with a teaspoon or small knob create a small central cavity and fill with orange marmalade,
5. While the dough is resting in the refrigerator, wash and thinly slice the apples and sprinkle with lemon so that they do not darken , then arrange four apple pieces around the filling with jam, sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180°C for about 10 minutes, until small cracks form on the surface and begin to brown slightly